CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Leiebster Blog Award

Charlotte from A little bit of detail sent me my first AWARD!!! I was so happy when i saw this...This is a very BIG compliment for me as i just started my blog last week! Thanks a bunch Charlotte! im already meeting wonderful friends, and i just begun my crafting journey!

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bring new blogs into the light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be noticed and should be. As a recipient of this award I am to pick 3 - 5 blogs, pass it on and do the following:
             Let them know you chose them.
            Copy and paste the award to your blog.
            Have faith that your followers will rally and show their crafty love back out to those awarded.
            And have fun!!
And so here without further ado here they are.
 
So go take a visit to these blogs and leave them some love
 
 

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on your award, my name is martha from the card boutique, and i have another award for you its the stylish blogger award, please come to my blog so you can pick up the image and post it in your blog,
    your new follower, the card boutique!!

    ReplyDelete